Best of India and Bhutan
Bhutan, a beautiful country nestled in the Himalayas widely appeal tourists looking for spending quality time of their life in pristine surroundings. The lovely rugged mountains, breathtaking landscapes, interesting folk, heritage museums, scenic locations and running rivers are great enough to proffer you a lifetime experience.
Tourists from all across the world are drawn to Bhutan for arrays of reasons including Bhutan’s culture, spirituality & wellness, adventure, trekking, enticing festivals, intact nature and more.
Arrive at Indira Gandhi International Airport, warm welcome at the airport and transfer to hotel for immediate occupancy. You will get a brief intro about the next tour along the way. Enjoy rest of the time at the hotel.
After breakfast, move to take in the highlights of old and New Delhi, and the prime attractions including the Humayun's Tomb, Jama Masjid mosque and Gandhi's crematorium Raj Ghat.
In the morning, explore Chandni Chowk and Connaught place to enjoy shopping. After lunch, depart from Delhi for Jaipur with private means of transportation and escorted to the hotel. Take rest in the hotel or explore the surrounding yourself.
After breakfast, escorted to Pink city Jaipur and discover the ancient buildings and monuments like the lofty Amber Fort, the regal City Palace and the ancient observatory of Jantar Mantar.
Soon after breakfast, you’re taken to visit the UNESCO sites in Agra and Fatehpur Sikri. Spend the whole day here. Stay overnight at Agra.
In the morning hours, explore the city yourself. Depart for Delhi by car and reach the hotel in Delhi.
In the morning depart for Delhi by car and reach to Delhi airport to take flight for PARO and Thimphu. Check in to your hotel and in the evening walk around to explore the beautiful city.
After breakfast set off to major tourist destinations in and around Thimphu such as wildlife sanctuaries, national museums and archeological sites.
Morning transfer to low lands of Punakha valley and taken to see major attractions here including rivers, religious and administrative seats, highest peaks and more. Return back to Thimphu in evening.
Morning transfer to Paro to visit the alpine forests, little monasteries, temples and farmhouses, the Paro Dzong and Paro Chu (river).
The morning after breakfast, transfer to Paro International Airport to reach Delhi airport and then depart to your destination.
- Hotel accommodation as per the tour itinerary.
- Daily Breakfast at the hotels.
- Visit camel breeding farm in Bikaner.
- Sightseeing tour of Paro- National Museum (Ta-Dzong) and Drukgyel Dzong.
- Sightseeing tour of Thimpu- National Library, Painting School, Traditional Medicine Institute, Textile and Folk Heritage Museum and the Memorial Chorten.
- Visit Punakha Dzong, the 17th-century fortress followed by a visit to the Khamsm Yulley Namgyal Chorten.
- Expenses of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone/fax calls, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fees at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure taxes, etc.
- Any insurance
- Any visa fees
- Any airfare supplement mentioned above.
- Any other services not mentioned in the inclusion
- Any additional transfers
- Early Check-In
- Any Tips / Porter charges.
- The international flight tickets and the visa processing.