Classical Forts and Palaces Tour
Want to witness the majestic lifestyle of the past Rajputana rulers of Rajasthan? Opt classical forts and palaces tour of 7 nights and 8 days and explore the ancient forts and palaces built in prominent cities of India including Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and Udaipur. With amazing architectural beauty, many of the forts and palaces of Rajasthan are converted into heritage hotels so that you not merely could witness the grandeur of the forts and palaces but as well could spend few days like erstwhile rulers of India. Avail Travel East 8 days classical forts and palaces tour to peep into the region’s royal lifestyle.
On arrival at the Delhi airport, you will be transferred to hotel by our expert tour representative. Overnight stay in Delhi.
After breakfast, leave for sightseeing of Old and New Delhi. Enjoy prominent attractions in Delhi including Red Fort, Jama Masjid and Chandni Chowk with an experienced tour guide. Later continue your city tour to President’s House, Humayun’s Tomb, India Gate, and Qutub Minar. Overnight stay in Delhi.
After breakfast, begin your journey for Agra. En-route visit Itmad-Ud-Daulah. On arrival check-in to your hotel. In the evening visit the Taj Mahal. Overnight stay in Agra.
After breakfast, explore Agra fort built by Mughal Emperor. Later Proceed to Jaipur visiting Fatehpur Sikri en-route. Arrive Jaipur by evening. Overnight stay in the Jaipur.
After breakfast leave for Amber Fort. Enjoy elephant or jeep ride up to the Entrance of the Fort. Visit prominent attractions in Jaipur including Jantar Mantar-a cosmic observatory, Hawa Mahal and more. Overnight stay in Jaipur.
After morning breakfast, depart to Udaipur. Upon arrival, check-in to your hotel. Afternoon at leisure. Overnight stay in Udaipur.
After breakfast start sightseeing and the attractions include the City Palace, Jagdish Temple, Garden of maids etc. In the Evening enjoy a shared boat ride on Lake Pichola. Overnight at Udaipur.
After breakfast, morning at leisure. In time transfer to airport for your flight to Delhi. Upon arrival at Delhi connect your international flight back.
- 7 Nights Accommodation on Double/Twin occupancy basis, using 3 star hotel.
- Meal Plan - [BB: Bed & Breakfast].
- All sightseeing program as per the itinerary.
- Elephant Ride (Up to the Entrance) at Amber Fort in Jaipur.
- All transfers, sightseeing & excursions will be by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Services of an English speaking local guide for the monuments as per the program.
- Bicycle rickshaw ride in Old Delhi.
- Shared battery car/bus transfer from parking to entrance and back of Taj Mahal and Fatehpur Sikri in Agra.
- Shared boat ride on Lake Pichola in Udaipur.
- All entrances fee to the monuments as per the tour program.
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges and interstate taxes as per the program.
- Mineral water bottles in the vehicle [02 bottles each day]
- Wet tissues placed in the vehicle for the entire tour.
- Travel East’s Representative for assistance on all arrival and departure transfers with meet and assist
- All currently applicable taxes, including the service tax of 5% applicable on total invoice amount.
What's Not Included
- Expenses of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone / fax calls, alcoholic beverages, Camera /video camera fees at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure taxes, etc.
- Any meals, other than those specified above
- Any insurance/ visa fees
- Domestic air-fare.