Colourful Rajasthan Tour
10 days colourful Rajasthan Tour Package is created for visitors who have short time to visit. The tour covers rich culture, history and wildlife. The tour covers Delhi, Agra, Fatehpur Sikri, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Pushkar and ends in Delhi. These destinations amazingly leave all spellbound with their mesmerizing attractions and colourful settings. Check out the deals and offers, itineraries and other package details at Travel East and make your Taj Mahal trip convenient.
Reach at Delhi International Airport. Meet and greet with our representative and they will help you check-in to the hotel and enjoy overnight stay.
Be ready this morning to discover the history and heritage of Delhi. Drive to visit Old and New Delhi to witness Chandni Chowk, Jama Masjid, Red Fort, India Gate, President’s House, Parliament House and more.
After morning breakfast, you’ll be driven to Agra to see the UNESCO site, Taj Mahal. After lunch, visit to Agra Fort. Evening is for leisure. Overnight at Agra.
After healthy breakfast drive to Jaipur. En-route visits Fatehpur Sikri – a fine architecture of Mughal Empire. Reach Jaipur and Check-in to the hotel. Evening is for leisure and overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast, drive to Jaipur – the land of the Rajputs. Explore different colours of Jaipur including prime attractions and traditional arts and crafts. Visit Amber Fort and other different palaces and forts in Jaipur. Overnight stay at the hotel room.
After breakfast, drive to Jodhpur and check in to Hotel and relax. After lunch visit Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada and Umaid Bhawan etc. Overnight at Hotel.
After morning breakfast drive for Udaipur and en-route visit Ranakpur Jain Temple and then reach Udaipur and check-in to the hotel and relax. Take a boat ride at Lake Pichola. Overnight at luxurious hotel.
Take breakfast in the morning and proceed to Udaipur city tour. Visit popular sites including City Palace, Jagdish Temple, Sahelion ki Bari, lok Kala Mandal & Pratap smarak. Overnight at Hotel.
After breakfast drive for Pushkar. Check-in to the hotel and relax. Take the local city tour and the attractions include the Brahma Temple, Gau Ghat, Nag Hill, Markendeya Rishi Ashram, Pap Mochini Temple, Agastya Muni Ashram, Gaya Kund and the Pushkar Market. Overnight in Hotel.
In the morning take breakfast and then dropped at the airport to reach your country with good memories.
- 9 Nights accommodation on Double/Twin occupancy basis, using 3 star hotel.
- Meal Plan - [BB: Bed & Breakfast].
- All sightseeing program as per the itinerary.
- All transfers, sightseeing & excursions will be by an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Services of an English speaking local guide for the monuments as per the program.
- Bicycle rickshaw ride in Old Delhi.
- Shared battery car/bus transfer from parking to entrance and back of Taj Mahal and Fatehpur Sikri in Agra.
- Elephant ride to ascent Amber Fort in Jaipur.
- Elevator charges at Mehrangarh Fort in Jodhpur.
- Audio guide at Ranakpur.
- Shared boat ride on Lake Pichola in Udaipur.
- All entrances fee to the monuments as per the tour program.
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges and interstate taxes as per the program.
- Mineral water bottles in the vehicle [02 bottles each day]
- Wet tissues placed in the vehicle for the entire tour.
- Travel East’s Representative for assistance on all arrival and departure transfers with meet and assist
- All currently applicable taxes
- Expenses of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone / fax calls, alcoholic beverages, Camera /video camera fees at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure taxes, etc.
- Any meals, other than those specified above
- Any insurance/ visa fees
- Domestic air-fare.