Golden Triangle Tour
Golden Triangle tour is one of the most sought-after tour in India. Get ready to see some of India’s most iconic cities on the complete 6-day Golden Triangle Tour. Delhi, Agra and Jaipur are prominent cities included in your itinerary. The trip is ideal for first-time travellers to India who are looking to explore the amazing Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri, City Palace of Jaipur, Qutub Minar of New Delhi and many more ancient monuments. The tour as well facilitates you to make the stay in luxurious palaces and heritage hotels. Wildlife lovers can take Jungle Safari in Ranthambore National park. Travel East can also design a tailor-made Golden triangle itinerary for you within your budget.
Arrive at Delhi International airport. Meet and greet with our tour representative who’ll escort you to hotel. Stay overnight in the hotel.
After breakfast, we shall take you to explore old and New Delhi basically the Mughal architecture including Humayun’s tomb, Qutub Minar, Jama Masjid and other attractions including Ashoka Stupa, Lodhi Garden, Akshardham temple and more. In the evening move to Chandni Chowk for shopping. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Enjoy breakfast in your hotel and then drive to Agra in an air conditioned vehicle. Head to see UNESCO World Heritage structures including Taj Mahal, and Agra Fort. Explore market in the evening. Overnight stay in Agra.
Enjoy breakfast in the morning and head to Jaipur. Along the way, make a stop at Fatehpur Sikri. Check into your hotel and relish the evening as per your wish. Explore local market in the evening. Make your luxurious stay in the hotel.
After breakfast, start your excursion to the amazing Amber Fort. Weave through the lively streets of Jaipur city and back to see and experience Jaipur attractions including Palace of Winds, City Palace and Jantar Mantar and more. Overnight stay at hotel in Jaipur.
Breakfast in the hotel. In the afternoon drive back to Delhi and transfer to airport to board on a flight. Return back to your country with good memories.
- 5 Nights Accommodation on Double/Twin occupancy basis, using 3 star hotel.
- Meal Plan - [BB: Bed & Breakfast].
- All sightseeing program as per the itinerary.
- Elephant Ride (Up to the Entrance) at Amber Fort in Jaipur.
- All transfers, sightseeing & excursions will be by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Services of an English speaking local guide for the monuments as per the program.
- Bicycle rickshaw ride in Old Delhi.
- Shared battery car/bus transfer from parking to entrance and back of Taj Mahal and Fatehpur Sikri in Agra.
- All entrances to the monuments as per the program.
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges and interstate taxes as per the program.
- Mineral water bottles in the vehicle [02 bottles each day]
- Wet tissues placed in the vehicle for the entire tour.
- All currently applicable taxes
- Representative for assistance on all arrival and departure transfers with meet and assist.
What's Not Included
- Expenses of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone / fax calls, alcoholic beverages, Camera /video camera fees at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure taxes, etc.
- Any meals, other than those specified above
- Any insurance/ visa fees
- Domestic air-fare