Golden Triangle with Tiger Trail
Agra, the land of incredible monument the Taj Mahal – the symbol of love and many other historical and architectural heritages is visited by a large number of tourists every year. Though Taj Mahal is the top largest tourist attraction of this city, Agra offers fine works of art and craft and vibrant culture. Built in the memory of beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal, Taj Mahal is renowned for its intricate carvings and marble placement. Besides exploring the beautiful Taj, take a trip to the nearby attractions including Agra Red Fort, the tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah and Sikandra fort. Travel East will provide you excellent Taj Mahal Tour Packages to explore Taj Mahal, Mandawa, Ranthambore, Jaipur, Delhi and nearby attractions in amazing way.
Arrive to Indira Gandhi International airport in Delhi. Our representative will welcome you and help you in transferring to your hotel.
Have breakfast in the morning and depart for the city of Mandawa. Check-in to the luxurious hotel room. Visit Mandawa – the land of havelies and villages and other attractions. Night stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, start your road journey for Jaipur. Check-in to the hotel and visit few attractions. Dinner and overnight stay at a hotel.
After breakfast, the day is scheduled for sightseeing in Jaipur. Visit the Amber Fort, elephant rides, city palace complex, museum, Jantar-Mantar and other Mughal architecture. Return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
After morning breakfast, drive for Ranthambore and reach by afternoon. Transfer to wildlife resort to spot tigers and other animals in their natural habitat. Relish Jungle Safari in the afternoon. Stay at wildlife resort at night.
In morning and afternoon explore the rich flora and fauna of Ranthambore National Park. Overnight stay at wildlife resort.
In the morning, get transferred to Agra by road. Check-in to the hotel and get freshened up and to embark city tour. Visit a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Itmad-Ud-Daula Tomb and Red Fort of Agra. In the evening head to the local market to enjoy shopping. Overnight stay in a luxurious hotel.
After breakfast, full day is scheduled for the city tour. Prominent attractions this itinerary include the Laxmi Narayan Temple or Birla Mandir, India Gate, Red Fort or Lal Quila, Jama Masjid Jantar Mantar, Qutub Minar. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast depart to roam around Chandni Chowk for shopping. Check-out from the hotel room by afternoon and depart to reach Delhi airport to catch your flight to reach your country with awesome memories.
- 8 Nights Accommodation on Double/Twin occupancy basis, using 3 star hotel.
- Meal Plan - [BB: Bed & Breakfast basis, except Ranthambore on Full board].
- All sightseeing program as per the itinerary.
- Elephant Ride (Up to the Entrance) at Amber Fort in Jaipur.
- All transfers, sightseeing & excursions will be by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Services of an English speaking local guide for the monuments as per the program.
- Bicycle rickshaw ride in Old Delhi.
- Shared battery car/bus transfer from parking to entrance and back of Taj Mahal and Fatehpur Sikri in Agra.
- 2 Jeep Safari in Ranthambore, on shared basis.
- All entrances fee to the monuments as per the tour program.
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges and interstate taxes as per the program.
- Mineral water bottles in the vehicle [02 bottles each day]
- Wet tissues placed in the vehicle for the entire tour.
- Travel East’s Representative for assistance on all arrival and departure transfers with meet and assist
- All currently applicable taxes, including the service tax of 5% applicable on total invoice amount
- Expenses of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone / fax calls, alcoholic beverages, Camera /video camera fees at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure taxes, etc.
- Any meals, other than those specified above
- Any insurance/ visa fees
- Domestic air-fare.