Golden Triangle with Varanasi
Golden Triangle with Varanasi is one of the most popular tour packages that most of the tourists prefer to opt on their India tour. Travel East uniquely designed 8 day tour is perfect for anyone looking to combine Golden Triangle with the most religious destination Varanasi. The itinerary allows you visit prominent cities and attractions including Delhi, Agra, Varanasi and Jaipur. The trip allow you visit the symbol of love- the Taj Mahal in Agra, ride an Elephant at Amber Fort, and boat ride on the Ganges in Varanasi. The city also offers spiritual enlighten and inner peace. Each place own specialty. So, discover these places in your own way to experience the utmost.
Upon arrival, meet and greet by our representative and transferred to a luxurious hotel in Delhi. Overnight stay at a hotel room in Delhi.
After breakfast, get ready to commence your tour to visit Delhi and the prime attractions include Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Raj Ghat, Humayun Tomb, India Gate, President’s house Lotus Temple and more. Night stay in Delhi.
After breakfast drive to Delhi airport to reach Varanasi. On arrival to Varanasi, our representative in Varanasi will assist you check-in at the hotel. In the evening witness the Aarti Ceremony near the holy Ganga river. Night stay at the hotel in Varanasi.
Early morning hop on a boat for sunrise view on the Ganges River. On return, have breakfast followed by a brief city tour to Golden Temple, Banaras Hindu University and more. In afternoon, depart to Sarnath and relish half day excursion to Sarnath. Night stay at a hotel in Varanasi.
After morning breakfast, escort to Varanasi airport to take flight to Delhi. Picked up at the airport to drive you to Agra. Upon arrival, check-in to your hotel. Rest of the time is for leisure.
Wake up before sunrise to visit the symbol of love, the Taj Mahal. Spend some time here and capture the photos with sunrise view. Continue your Agra trip by exploring the Agra Fort, Mehtab Bagh and more.
Check out from the hotel and head to Jaipur. En-route visits Fatehpur Sikri – one of the finest Mughal Architecture. Dinner and night stay at your hotel in Jaipur.
Golden Triangle Tour with Varanasi proceeds to 'Pink City' Jaipur. After breakfast visit the ancient fort and palaces of Rajasthan and also visit attractions including City Place, Jantar Mantar and Hawa Mahal and more. Overnight at a hotel room in Jaipur.
After breakfast, check out of a hotel and depart to Delhi by a private vehicle. If you left some time, you are free to enjoy last minute shopping. Head to Delhi airport to catch your flight and reach your destination.
- All sightseeing program as per the itinerary.
- All transfers, sightseeing & excursions will be by an AC Vehicle.
- Services of an English speaking local guide for the monuments as per the program.
- All entrances to the monuments and activities as per the program.
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges and interstate taxes as per the program.
- Mineral water bottles in the vehicle [02 bottles each day]s
- Wet tissues places in the vehicle for the entire tour.
- Representative for assistance on all arrival and departure transfers with meet and Assist.
- All currently applicable taxes, including, GST of 5% applicable on total invoice amount.
Little gifts from Travel East:
- Departure Gift.
- Free WIFI in Vehicles.
- Expenses of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone / fax calls, alcoholic beverages, Camera /video camera fees at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure taxes, etc.
- Any meals, other than those specified above.
- Any meals other than specified in the quote-supplement mentioned above.
- Any insurance
- Any visa fees
- Any optional activities
- Any optional activities as mentioned in the program
- Domestic air-fare.
- Any other services not mentioned in the inclusion
- Any additional transfers
- Early Check-In/Late Check Out
- Any Tips / Porter charges