Great Indian National Parks
Follow the tiger trail and enter into India's premier tiger reserves - Pench National Park and Kanha National Park. Both host an impressive abundance of flora and fauna and a diversity of species that only the Indian subcontinent can deliver. Both national parks are open from 16 October till 30 June. The best time to visit is November through till May.
On arrival to Delhi, you will be met and transferred to your hotel. The remainder of the day is free for you to start to explore Delhi or to relax at the hotel. Overnight – Delhi
Today they take an early morning flight from Delhi to Nagpur with an onward transfer to Pench National Park. Pench is located in the southern reaches of the Satpura hill range in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Spread over 275km the park hosts a nice population of Bengal tiger. The park is mostly covered by tiny hills and well-stocked teak mixed forest. Tigers, though for the greater part elusive, tend to inhabit the prey-rich belt by the Pench River, which meanders through the undulating terrain. Leopards, sambar, nilgai, chital also operate in the peripheral areas. Jungle felines, Indian and palm civets may even be spotted. Additionally, there are over 170 species of birds including several migratory species.
Over the approaching days, you'll enjoy morning & afternoon game drives in private jeeps. Overnight will be spent at of the nearby reserve camps featuring semi-permanent tented or cottage accommodation. Each tent/cottage has solid flooring, a spacious living room, bedroom & en-suite bathroom with hot & chilled walking water, flush toilet & a 220V electricity connection with battery recharging facility. Game drives - (two). Overnight - Pench NP
This morning enjoy the last of your game drives at Pench. Afternoon transfer to Kanha National Park & check in. Our accomodation is ‘lodge style’ in an open forest setting. Pench NP Game Drive (one) Overnight - Kanha NP
Kanha - breakfast. Located in the state of Madhya Pradesh, Kanha National Park is widely thought about the greatest of India’s wildlife reserves, encompassing some 940-sq km of deciduous forest, savannah grassland, hills & an extensive network of rivers & streams. The park has been part of the Indira Gandhi’s Project Tiger, since the 1950’s, & it is home to an estimated 200 tigers.
Also present in the natural habitat is a variety of wildlife including leopard, chital, sambar, swamp deer, Indian bison, striped hyena, panther, antelope, Barasingha or swamp deer (plucked from near extinction in the 1960s) and naturally, tiger. Safaris are undertaken in jeeps, with closer views of tiger sightings sometimes obtainable on elephant back. Game drives - (four) Overnight - Kanha NP
Kanha - Delhi (by Jabalpur) - breakfast. This morning, enjoy an additional game drive, before the drive to Jabalpur to board the Gondwana 2nd class air-conditioned express northbound to Delhi. Game drive - (one). Overnight - Train
Early arrival at Delhi station, transfer and check-in at your hotel. Later, enjoy a sightseeing tour of Elderly Delhi taking in the impressive Red Fort - a ghostly vision of Mughal splendour and Jama Masjid – India’s oldest and largest mosque. Later a tour of New Delhi. Offering an actual contrast to the congestion of Elderly Delhi, open and relatively streamlined New Delhi was built as the imperial capital of India by the British. Highlights include the majestic India Gate, Rajpath and bustling Connaught Place. A visit is also made to Qutab Minar, a huge tower built to proclaim the arrival of Islam in India in the 11th century and then visit a carpet emporium. Overnight – Delhi
Arrangments conclude after breakfast and onward departure transfer to the airport.
- All sightseeing program as per the itinerary.
- All transfers, sightseeing & excursions will be by an AC Vehicle.
- Services of an English speaking local guide for the monuments as per the program.
- All entrances to the monuments and activities as per the program.
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges and interstate taxes as per the program.
- Mineral water bottles in the vehicle [02 bottles each day]s
- Wet tissues places in the vehicle for the entire tour.
- Representative for assistance on all arrival and departure transfers with meet and Assist.
- All currently applicable taxes, including, GST of 5% applicable on total invoice amount.
Little gifts from Travel East:
- Departure Gift.
- Free WIFI in Vehicles.
- Expenses of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone / fax calls, alcoholic beverages, Camera /video camera fees at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure taxes, etc.
- Any meals, other than those specified above.
- Any meals other than specified in the quote-supplement mentioned above.
- Any insurance
- Any visa fees
- Any optional activities
- Any optional activities as mentioned in the program
- Domestic air-fare.
- Any other services not mentioned in the inclusion
- Any additional transfers
- Early Check-In/Late Check Out
- Any Tips / Porter charges