India & Kathmandu Tour
With prominent destinations, India and Nepal are inevitable tourist preposition. Nestled in the lap of Himalayas, Nepal is recognized for its exquisite nightlife, spiritual fervor, rich traditions, arts, culture and structural designs. 11 days India & Kathmandu trip is a rare combination to render an unforgettable staying and holidaying experience. The journey takes you through the two capital cities of India & Nepal, the religious city of Varanasi, Agra and pink city Jaipur. The duration of India Nepal tour is 11 days where you will be accommodated with comfortable hotels and resorts.
Arrive at Delhi International Airport. Transfer to Hotel and free afternoon on your own. Overnight stay at a hotel in Delhi.
After healthy breakfast in the morning, you will be transferred to the airport to catch a flight to Kathmandu. Meet and greet at the Kathmandu airport and check-in at the hotel. Rest of the time is for leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Have a healthy breakfast at the hotel. Proceed for sightseeing and the attractions include Boudhanath & Bhadgaon, Pashupatinath, Swayambhunath & Museum, Dhulikhel, Tibetan Handicraft Centre etc. Make overnight stay at the luxurious hotel.
After breakfast, head towards Bhaktapur – one of the sacred places of Nepal and explore all the travel point of view. After lunch, proceed to Patan to make a trip to river Bagmati and also visit the Tibetan Refugee Craft Centre. Make your overnight at hotel.
Have breakfast at the hotel. Proceed to the airport to reach holy city – Varanasi. Check-in to the hotel and explore the nearby area your own. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay at the hotel in Varanasi.
After breakfast, proceed to see the prime attractions of Varanasi including Durga temple, Mother India Temple, the Benares Hindu University, boat ride on holy river Ganga and more. Enjoy the afternoon excursion to Sarnath. Make overnight stay at a hotel.
Have breakfast in the morning at the hotel. Enjoy your leisure time and then check-out from the hotel to reach to Varanasi railway station to board on a train to reach Agra.
Check-in to the hotel. Proceed to see UNESCO sites including Agra and Red Fort. Explore museums and gardens. In the evening, explore the local market. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast depart for Pink City – Jaipur. En-route visits Fatehpur Sikri to see and explore the unique structure of Mughals. Proceed to reach Jaipur. Evening is for leisure. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay at the hotel room.
After breakfast, proceed to explore the beautiful city of Jaipur. The prime attractions include the elephant ride, Amber Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar and more. Make overnight stay in Jaipur.
After healthy breakfast, transfer to international airport and connect flight for your destination. We hope you reach your country with good memories.
- 10 Nights Accommodation on Double/Twin occupancy basis, using 3 star hotel.
- Meal Plan - [BB: Bed & Breakfast].
- All sightseeing program as per the itinerary.
- Elephant Ride (Up to the Entrance) at Amber Fort in Jaipur.
- All transfers, sightseeing & excursions using an air-conditionedvehicle .
- Services of an English speaking local guide for the monuments as per the program.
- Bicycle rickshaw ride in Old Delhi.
- Shared battery car/bus transfer from parking to entrance and back of Taj Mahal and Fatehpur Sikri in Agra.
- All entrances to the monuments as per the program.
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges and interstate taxes as per the program.
- Mineral water bottles in the vehicle [02 bottles each day]
- Wet tissues placed in the vehicle for the entire tour.
- All currently applicable taxes
- Representative for assistance on all arrival and departure transfers with meet and Assist.
- Expenses of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone / fax calls, alcoholic beverages, Camera /video camera fees at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure taxes, etc.
- Any meals, other than those specified above
- Any insurance/ visa fees
- Domestic air-fare.