Kerala Ayurveda Tour
Kerala – the land of backwaters receives a large number of tourists every year from all across the world. With lovely beaches, bustling cities, a variety of flora and fauna and world-renowned backwaters, centuries-old Ayurveda and abundant of man-made attractions, Kerala Ayurveda tour offer you excellent opportunities to experience the best sights in South India. Kerala Ayurveda Tour is excellently designed package of 14 days and 13 nights and takes you to a number of destinations in Kerala including Kovalam, Cochin, Alleppey, Thekkady, and Munnar. So, indulge yourself with spa treatments and massages, and spend few days in nature’s lap.
Arrive at Cochin airport, meet and greet by our tour representative and transferred to a luxurious hotel. In the afternoon, move out for a sightseeing tour of Cochin and the attractions include Dutch Palace Museum, St. Francis Church, Hill Palace Museum, Jewish Synagogue, Jewish Street and Chinese Fishing Nets. Stay overnight in Cochin.
Post breakfast, drive to see the natural beauty of Munnar. Upon arrival, check-in to the hotel. Rest of the time is for leisure. Stay overnight in Munnar.
After breakfast, drive to hill station Munnar and explore rich flora and fauna and lush green tea, coffee, spice plantation, Eravikulam National Park and more. Get Ayurvedic therapies at your hotel and stay overnight at your hotel room.
After breakfast, drive your way to Thekkady. Check-in to the hotel after arrival. In the afternoon, head out for sightseeing and the places include Murikkady, Chellarkovil and Mangala Devi Temple and Periyar National Park. Overnight stay at Thekkady.
After breakfast, transfer to Alleppey – the hub of Kerala backwaters. Check-in at a houseboat or Kettuvallam. The boat is accompanied by a rower and chef. Relish sightseeing from the comfort of the houseboat and relish mouth-watering food. Overnight stay on board.
After your breakfast, check-out of the houseboat. Depart for Kovalam by road. Check-in at the hotel and rest of the time is for leisure. Evening is to relish Kovalam Beach. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Explore and relish the spellbound beauty of Kovalam. Apart from experiencing various activities like sailing, sunbathing, and swimming, relish excellent Ayurvedic rejuvenation therapies and treatments. From day 7 onwards, you can go for one-week rejuvenation program for your body, mind and soul get healed. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Check out from the hotel and get transferred to the Trivandrum Airport to board on the flight to reach your destination with excellent memories.
- All sightseeing program as per the itinerary.
- All transfers, sightseeing & excursions will be by an AC Vehicle.
- Services of an English speaking local guide for the monuments as per the program.
- All entrances to the monuments and activities as per the program.
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges and interstate taxes as per the program.
- Mineral water bottles in the vehicle [02 bottles each day]s
- Wet tissues places in the vehicle for the entire tour.
- Representative for assistance on all arrival and departure transfers with meet and Assist.
- All currently applicable taxes, including, GST of 5% applicable on total invoice amount.
Little gifts from Travel East:
- Departure Gift.
- Free WIFI in Vehicles.
- Expenses of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone / fax calls, alcoholic beverages, Camera /video camera fees at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure taxes, etc.
- Any meals, other than those specified above.
- Any meals other than specified in the quote-supplement mentioned above.
- Any insurance
- Any visa fees
- Any optional activities
- Any optional activities as mentioned in the program
- Domestic air-fare.
- Any other services not mentioned in the inclusion
- Any additional transfers
- Early Check-In/Late Check Out
- Any Tips / Porter charges