Maharajas Express Gems of India
India’s Golden Triangle tour comprises three prominent destinations: Delhi, Aga and Jaipur. With arrays of culture and rich heritage, it is a wonderful option for the first-time visitors looking to step to Incredible India. Begin your India tour discovering the amazing sights of Delhi – the capital of India. Continue your India trip stepping to Agra to see amazing Taj Mahal, and Agra Fort. Head to Jaipur- the colourful city of Rajasthan and see and experience the splendid architecture and romantic history. Also catch the sight of the subtle tiger at Ranthambore and explore the Indian culture in Jaipur. Luxury Golden Triangle itinerary designed by Travel East include luxury hotels and sights that perfectly suit your tastes, budget and schedule. Choose luxury Golden Triangle Tour with us and relish amid luxury and opulence.
On your arrival in Delhi, our representative will welcome you at the Delhi airport and transferred to check-in to the hotel. After little rest, you’re taken for a guided tour of both old and New Delhi. Our prepared itinerary is flexible as per your preferences. Return to hotel room by evening. Overnight stay in hotel in Delhi.
After breakfast, board on Maharaja Express to reach Agra. Visit the symbol of true love – The Taj Mahal, and Agra Fort. Lunch on-board in the palatial restaurants. After lunch, depart to see Fatehpur Sikri. Return to Agra by evening to onboard on your luxurious train to reach Jaipur.
The third day of your Jaipur trip continues with the train's arrival; at Sawai Madhopur. Spot Tiger amidst the sprawling greenery in Ranthambore National Park. Return to the Maharajas' Express to have healthy breakfast. Arrive Jaipur – the Pink City of India to explore the city and relish spa and shopping.
Enjoy a superb breakfast on-board. Reach Delhi with the shimmering memories of luxury Golden Triangle. Transferred to Delhi Airport to reach your own country.
- Accommodation in double / twin bedded cabins with en suite bathrooms.
- All meals, soft beverages, house brands of Indian wines, beerand spirits
- Butler service.
- Guided off train excursions as illustrated in the journeys inclusive of entrance fees, still camera fee, transport and services of a guide.
- Complimentary tea, coffee and mineral water on board.
- Porterage at stations.
- Any optional tours as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Taxes, Insurance, Gratuities.
- Telephone calls, laundry, alcoholic beverages (apart from the house brands of wines, spirits, beer served in the restaurants and bar)
- Video, film and professional still camera fees.
- Maharajas' Express Exclusions Arrival and departure transfers.
- International and domestic air tickets.
- Pre and post tour accommodation and any tour extensions are not included unless specifically mentioned as part of the journeys.