Munnar Tea Estate
Munnar in South India offers breathtaking views of the surrounding hills carpeted with verdant tea plantations. Exuding elderly world charm, the combination of lofty peaks, manicured tea estates and the chilled mountain air makes Munnar an ideal retreat.
Kochi - Munnar. Drive from Kochi to Munnar. A hill station at a height of 1525 meters, Munnar offers a breathtaking view of the hills swathed in an impossibly green carpet of tea bushes. Munnar - the right royal resort lazily nestled in the verdant slopes of tea country, is a quaint tiny town that exudes a rare elderly world charm and strangely reminds of the days of the Raj in its elegant splendour. Beyond the rolling hills discover the rich tropical forests abounding with exotic flora & fauna. It is here that you will find the Anamudi peak, the highest peak in the Western Ghats, in South India. Overnight – Munnar
Full day visit to a tea plantation & factory. See how Assam tea is grown, hand-picked & processed & taste a number of the best Assam tea there is. Overnight – Munnar
Enjoy a visit to the Eravikulam National Park. Eravikulam National Park, a part of the Idukki district is situated in the south Indian state of Kerala in the higher altitudes of the Western Ghats. Eravikulam is close to the scenic hill station of Munnar. The Eravikulam National Park was established to protect the Nilgiri Tahr, endangered species of wild goat and the to be found south of the Himalayas. The park lies along the high ranges of the west coast in the Munnar Forest Division of Idukki district in Kerala. Overnight – Munnar
Munnar - Kochi. Drive back to Kochi & transfer to the airport for your onward flight.
- All sightseeing program as per the itinerary.
- All transfers, sightseeing & excursions will be by an AC Vehicle.
- Services of an English speaking local guide for the monuments as per the program.
- All entrances to the monuments and activities as per the program.
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges and interstate taxes as per the program.
- Mineral water bottles in the vehicle [02 bottles each day]s
- Wet tissues places in the vehicle for the entire tour.
- Representative for assistance on all arrival and departure transfers with meet and Assist.
- All currently applicable taxes, including, GST of 5% applicable on total invoice amount.
Little gifts from Travel East:
- Departure Gift.
- Free WIFI in Vehicles.
- Expenses of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone / fax calls, alcoholic beverages, Camera /video camera fees at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure taxes, etc.
- Any meals, other than those specified above.
- Any meals other than specified in the quote-supplement mentioned above.
- Any insurance
- Any visa fees
- Any optional activities
- Any optional activities as mentioned in the program
- Domestic air-fare.
- Any other services not mentioned in the inclusion
- Any additional transfers
- Early Check-In/Late Check Out
- Any Tips / Porter charges