Rajasthan Travel Packages
Being one of the most fascinating regions of the world, Rajasthan is highly ironic in its cultural heritage. This amazing land of Rajputs has been a great attraction for tourists of all interest. This amazing state of India allow you to experience elephants, camels, bird sanctuaries, festivals, fairs, palaces, forts, luxury trains, folk dance, music, art and crafts and more.
On this tour you will get to visit to major tourist destinations including Delhi, Mandawa, Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Jaipur, Pushkar and Agra. Undoubtedly, this tour will take you on a tour to prominent attractions and relish with extra fun and entertainment.
Upon arrival at Delhi airport, meet and greet by our representative. You’re driven to check-in at the hotel. Sped leisure time throughout the day. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After healthy breakfast in the morning, you are driven to reach Mandawa. Check in at a luxury hotel. After haveli and colorful Bazaars sightseeing, get back to hotel for overnight stay.
After morning breakfast at the hotel, leave for Bikaner. Check-in to the hotel and move out in the afternoon to see and experience prominent attractions off Bikaner. In the evening, visit the fort and palaces. Make overnight stay at the hotel room.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel to reach Jaisalmer. Check-in to a luxurious hotel and after little rest, move to visit Sam sand dune and other nearby attractions. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, move out for visiting mesmerizing places of Jaisalmer including the Golden fort, Sonar Quila, Patwon ki haveli beautiful havelies and more. Stay overnight at a luxurious hotel in Jaisalmer.
Upon arrival check-in at the hotel in Jodhpur. Proceed to visit prime attractions including the Majestic Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhawan, Clock Tower and Markets. Overnight stay at Jodhpur.
Depart for Udaipur after breakfast. On arrival, check-in to the hotel. Proceed for city tour and visit prominent attractions including the City Palace museum, the Jagdish temple, Sahelion Ki Bari, Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir and the Pratap Memorial. Enjoy leisure time in the evening. Stay overnight at Udaipur.
After breakfast, move out for sightseeing at Saheliyon Ki Bari, City Palace, Eklingji and Nagda. Spend an evening watching a cultural programme. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast, move to Chittaurgarh. Check-in to a luxurious hotel. Take little rest and then visit to The Rana Kumbha’s palace and Tower of victory. Stay at hotel for overnight.
Enjoy breakfast and move to Jaipur. Check-in to the hotel and go for Jaipur excursion. Your Jaipur trip covers Museum, City Palace, and Hawa Mahal. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, leave for Amber Fort. Relish elephant and camel rides. Visit Jaigarh Fort, Nahargarh Fort and breathtaking sunset. Enjoy shopping in the evening. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast in the morning check out from the hotel and move to the airport to board on your flight back home with ever-lasting memories.
- 11 Nights accommodation on Double/Twin occupancy basis, using 3 star hotel.
- Meal Plan - [BB: Bed & Breakfast].
- All sightseeing program as per the itinerary.
- All transfers, sightseeing & excursions will be by an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Services of an English speaking local guide for the monuments as per the program.
- Bicycle rickshaw ride in Old Delhi.
- Elephant ride to ascent Amber Fort in Jaipur.
- Elevator charges at Mehrangarh Fort in Jodhpur.
- Shared boat ride on Lake Pichola in Udaipur.
- All entrances fee to the monuments as per the tour program.
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges and interstate taxes as per the program.
- Mineral water bottles in the vehicle [02 bottles each day]
- Wet tissues placed in the vehicle for the entire tour.
- Travel East’s Representative for assistance on all arrival and departure transfers with meet and assist
- All currently applicable taxes
- Expenses of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone / fax calls, alcoholic beverages, Camera /video camera fees at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure taxes, etc.
- Any meals, other than those specified above
- Any insurance/ visa fees
- Domestic air-fare.