Travel to South India
South India – the land of diversity offers several choices for a curious traveller. Mesmerizing hill stations, majestic temples, lush green forests and serene beaches amazingly define the charm of South India. The rich culture mouth-watering food and manmade marvels force a traveller to visit mesmerizing south India more and more. Rejuvenate your senses visiting places including Kerala, Pondicherry, Ooty, Mysore and more. The 13 days south India tour package cover arrays of places including, Chennai, Trichy, Madurai, Periyar, Cochin and Mysore.
Upon arrival at Chennai International airport meet and greet with our representative and transfer to the hotel. Make overnight stay at hotel.
In the evening transfer to Chennai railway station to board on train and reach Trichy. Make overnight stay on board.
Upon arrival at Trichy railway station, meet with our representative and transfer to the hotel. After little rest, proceed to explore prime attractions and those include island, Sri Ranganathaswamy temple, Rock Fort and more. Make overnight stay at the hotel.
After morning breakfast, depart to Madurai. En-route visit Thanjavur, the famous temples, art gallery and the Saraswathi Mahal Library located here. Upon arrival to Madurai, check-in to the hotel. Make overnight stay at hotel.
After morning breakfast, proceed for sightseeing tour of Madurai. Magnificent Meenakshi-Sundareswara temple, and Ashta Shakthi Mandapam. In the evening transfer to the hotel. Make overnight at hotel.
After healthy breakfast in the morning, depart for Periyar and transfer to hotel on arrival. Explore attractions including Periyar Lake, Periyar/Thekkady National Park and amazing activities of tribals. Transfer to hotel in the evening and overnight stay at the hotel.
Early morning, relish boat ride. Have breakfast in the hotel and leave for Cochin – the gateway of South India. Upon arrival, check into the hotel. Make overnight stay at hotel.
Have breakfast in the morning. Proceed for full day guided tour of Cochin. Visit the Dutch Palace and Synagogue. In the afternoon, explore spice market to relish local shopping. In the evening, relish Kathakali Dance Show. Make overnight stay at Cochin.
After breakfast transfer to the airport to board the flight for Bangalore so that could reach Mysore safely. Check-in to the hotel and make overnight stay at the hotel.
After morning breakfast, move for full day tour to Mysore. Prime attractions include various temples and the statue of Lord Gomateshwara and naturally beautiful places in Mysore. Make overnight stay at the hotel.
After healthy breakfast in the morning, proceed to various places and attractions including an art gallery, the Chamundeshwari Temple, Chamundi hill, and Somnathpur famous for the temple of Keshava. Make overnight stay at the hotel.
After morning breakfast transfer to the Mysore railway station to board the train for Chennai. Check-in to the hotel and transfer to visit Chennai attractions including beaches, museums and more. In the evening, you’re free for shopping. Make overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, be ready to take back good memories as you transfer to the airport to board on flight to Chennai and departure.
- 12 Nights accommodation on Double/Twin occupancy basis, using 3 star hotel.
- Meal Plan - [BB: Bed & Breakfast].
- All sightseeing program as per the itinerary.
- All transfers, sightseeing & excursions will be by an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Services of an English speaking local guide for the monuments as per
- Shared boat ride in Periyar.
- Forest Trek in Periyar.
- Kathakali Dance in Cochin.
- All entrances fee to the monuments as per the tour program.
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges and interstate taxes as per the program.
- Mineral water bottles in the vehicle [02 bottles each day]
- Wet tissues placed in the vehicle for the entire tour.
- Travel East’s Representative for assistance on all arrival and departure transfers with meet and assist
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Expenses of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone / fax calls, alcoholic beverages, Camera /video camera fees at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure taxes, etc.
- Any meals, other than those specified above
- Any insurance/ visa fees
- Domestic air-fare.