Tropical Paradise Goa Tour
Palm-fringed beaches, tropical warm seas & year-round sun are of the lots of reasons to visit Goa. Add to this charming Portuguese architecture & culture & delicious local cuisine & you have got a brilliant recipe for the ideal beach break.
Upon arrival at Goa airport, you will be met by a representative from On The Go and transferred to your hotel. The remainder of the day is free to spend at leisure. Overnight – Goa
Thanks to its picturesque location on the Mandovi River, between the Western Ghats & the Arabian Sea, Goa is of India’s prime destinations. Although best known for its gigantic stretch of magnificent, palm tree-lined beaches along the Arabian Sea coast, Goa offers other attractions, for example; the Portuguese Catholic Church of Elderly Goa, St. Anne’s Church (an ornate marvel from the 1600s) & the Basilica of Bom Jesus. The surrounding countryside is dotted with luxurious elderly estates built by rich Indians (plenty of who converted to Catholicism), including Braganza Palace, which is open to the public.
In Calangute, spend your day relaxing on the beach, swimming in the sea and basically relaxing. For a spot of shopping, browse around the local markets. Overnight – Goa.
After breakfast and hotel check out transfer to the airport for your flight home.
- All sightseeing program as per the itinerary.
- All transfers, sightseeing & excursions will be by an AC Vehicle.
- Services of an English speaking local guide for the monuments as per the program.
- All entrances to the monuments and activities as per the program.
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges and interstate taxes as per the program.
- Mineral water bottles in the vehicle [02 bottles each day]s
- Wet tissues places in the vehicle for the entire tour.
- Representative for assistance on all arrival and departure transfers with meet and Assist.
- All currently applicable taxes, including, GST of 5% applicable on total invoice amount.
Little gifts from Travel East:
- Departure Gift.
- Free WIFI in Vehicles.
- Expenses of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone / fax calls, alcoholic beverages, Camera /video camera fees at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure taxes, etc.
- Any meals, other than those specified above.
- Any meals other than specified in the quote-supplement mentioned above.
- Any insurance
- Any visa fees
- Any optional activities
- Any optional activities as mentioned in the program
- Domestic air-fare.
- Any other services not mentioned in the inclusion
- Any additional transfers
- Early Check-In/Late Check Out
- Any Tips / Porter charges