Wildlife Tour of India
The 14 days wildlife tour cover different wildlife reserve with abundant of opportunities to see your loveable animals and birds in their natural habitat. Some of the important touristic cities you can visit during your wildlife tour in India include Delhi, Jaipur, Agra, Khajuraho and Mumbai. Travel East offers you the best wildlife tour packages for India. Our wildlife tour packages come with a range of accommodation options so that you could make your wildlife tour mesmerizing. Come with a range of accommodation options, ranging from luxury tented camps to modest jungle lodges; we make your accommodation truly luxurious.
Upon arrival at Indira Gandhi International, airport meet and greet with our representative and transfer to the hotel. The afternoon is for leisure. In the evening, depart for Jaipur and make an overnight stay at the hotel room.
On the way to Jaipur, you are driven to visit Fatehpur Sikri. Reach Jaipur by afternoon and check-in at the hotel. Drive to Nahargarh Fort by evening. Later visit Birla Mandir, Jawahar Kala Kendra and traditional Rajasthani dinner in an ethnic village. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast, you’re driven to explore Sawai Jai Singh II city. See and experience the art, culture, people and busy markets. Also, visit City Palace and Jantar Mantar. In the afternoon, visit Amber Fort & Palaces, Jagat Shiromani Temple and Jal Mahal. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast in the morning, transfer to railway station to board to train to Sawai Madhopur. Our representative will help you transfer to your hotel. In the evening, visit the local market. Overnight stay in a jungle resort.
After morning breakfast, depart to Ranthambore to enjoy a walk and see wild animals in the Jungle Safari. Enjoy a walk and see the wild animals in the jungle safari either morning or evening. Also, relish bird watching at the Surwal Lake located in the Jungle resort. Upon arrival, check-in to the hotel. Make overnight stay at hotel.
After morning breakfast, proceed for Agra. En-route visit Fatehpur Sikri. Reach Agra by evening. Check-in to the hotel and overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast in the morning, proceed to explore the most appealing attractions of Agra including Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Itimad-ud-daulah and Sikandra. Make overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, you will be taken for Khajuraho Sightseeing. Explore the architecture and some erotic sculptures of Khajuraho temples that are based on Hinduism, Jainism and Buddhism. Relish your stay in the hotel.
After breakfast, board a plane to reach Bandhavgarh National Park. Rest of the day is for leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast in the morning, relish Jeep Safari or elephant safari at Bandhavgarh National Park and relax at night in the hotel.
Early morning day begins visiting Kanha National Park. With diverse landscape and varied topography with a hilly area, this park makes you visit tigers, chital, Langur, Monkeys and leopard etc. On your arrival in Kanha, check in at the lodge. Overnight stay in Kanha.
Have breakfast in the morning. Proceed to enjoy Safaris into the Kanha National Park accompanied by an English speaking Naturalist. Make overnight stay in Kanha.
After healthy breakfast in the morning, proceed to Bombay by train or plane. Check-in to the hotel. Proceed to visit prime attractions in Bombay.
After morning breakfast, move to Bombay International Airport to board on a flight that takes you to your home.
- 13 Nights accommodation on Double/Twin occupancy basis, using 3 star hotel.
- Meal Plan - [BB: Bed & Breakfast], except Ranthambore, Bandavgarh & Kanha will be on full board.
- All sightseeing program as per the itinerary.
- All transfers, sightseeing & excursions will be by an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Services of an English speaking local guide for the monuments as per the program.
- Bicycle rickshaw ride in Old Delhi.
- Elephant ride to ascent Amber Fort in Jaipur.
- Shared battery car/bus transfer from parking to entrance and back of Taj Mahal and Fatehpur Sikri in Agra.
- Shared Jeep Safari in Ranthambore, Bandavgarh & Kanha National Park
- All entrances fee to the monuments as per the tour program.
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges and interstate taxes as per the program.
- Mineral water bottles in the vehicle [02 bottles each day]
- Wet tissues placed in the vehicle for the entire tour.
- Travel East’s Representative for assistance on all arrival and departure transfers with meet and assist
- All currently applicable taxes
- Expenses of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone / fax calls, alcoholic beverages, Camera /video camera fees at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure taxes, etc.
- Any meals, other than those specified above
- Any insurance/ visa fees
- Domestic air-fare.